Billing and Revenue Cycle Auditing
As the complexity of physician billing grows, practices need an independent expert who can evaluate the entire revenue cycle.
Despite technology advances in billing systems, revenue cycle problems do exist and payments do slip through the cracks. An audit of the "details" of your practice is the best way to find out what you are NOT collecting currently. Let PHM prepare independent and unbiased evaluations of your in-house or outsourced billing operations. The results of our detailed audit process and the remedies we recommend are the prescriptions for securing the financial well-being of your practice.
PHM provides a comprehensive revenue cycle audit looking at the process from start to finish, including:
- Coding & Documentation Audit
- Charge Capture Verification
- Payment Posting & Denial Analysis
- Payer Payment Compliance
- Transaction & Write-off Analysis
- Billing Technology Evaluation & Optimization
- Key Billing Indicators and Metrics